Welcome~
Memory Lane is a new manga/web-comic scanlation group that will hopefully be bringing you manga of many genres :D
So browse around!! (^.^)

Sunday, December 07, 2014

Hey~!

So basically, I wanted to start a scanlation group and here it is!


Memory Scans currently consists of one and a half people (me and my stuffed rabbit), so it'd be great if more people joined :D

This is my first time scanlating, so the quality will be pretty low.
Hopefully, I'll get better in time.

Right now, Memory scans is focusing on re-editing older manga scanlations since we don't have any translators, cleaners or redrawers with us.  I hope we don't offend anyone, since I'm probably breaking some sort of unspoken rule of thumb by re-editing and reposting other group's scans.

The only active project are the re-edits of the Korean Webtoon "Hanged Doll".
I'm only editing the punctuation and grammar, so all translation credits go to the original TL Changster.

So yeah.  I'll probably edit and upload one chapter every 1~2 weeks.

If you guys have any manga you want to have scanlated, feel free to contact me~

No comments:

Post a Comment