Welcome~
Memory Lane is a new manga/web-comic scanlation group that will hopefully be bringing you manga of many genres :D
So browse around!! (^.^)

Friday, January 09, 2015

Schedule Change

Sorry, I procrastinated and ended up not posting for almost 2 weeks -_-;;


(continued...)
Remember how I thoughtlessly promised a chapter of Hanged Doll every Sunday?
Hopefully you don't, because it won't be happening.

Exams are coming up, I'm starting to get worried about my college applications (that I would have started last year, if I were smart), and I'm having trouble juggling schoolwork.


Also, from Chapter 7 onward, the scans we use are downloaded from the original Hanged Doll webtoon, so there'll be less mess of cleaning from previously cleaned scans (which we weren't supposed to do without permission in first place).  But unfortunately, that takes more time, thus, even slower releases.

So, I'm sorry everyone, but the releases for Hanged Doll will slow to a chapter every 2 to 3 weeks.


But hey, we might pick up a new series~
You'll see what it is sometime next week ;)

Just don't expect it to be anything like Hanged Doll (aside from that it's also in full color), since the new one is a 480o turnbabout in genre, demographic, and ambiance.

Hint: it's comedy, SoL, and there's a cute but whinny kid in it :D

Most people probably won't care enough for the genre to read it.
Still, if you try it with an open mind, I doubt you can hate something so adorable ❤ ❤ 

And Chapter 7 of Hanged Doll will be up before the week is over!


--- END OF RANT ---

No comments:

Post a Comment